The FIC Startup Award
2022 Startup contest Winners
The FIC Startup Award aims to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship in the cybersecurity sector. The jury consists of end-users, investment funds, representatives of ANSSI and the Ministries of Interiors and of the Armed Forces. One or more innovatives companies are rewarded each year.
Organised with the support of:
NEW IN 2022
The FIC Startup Award is becoming more international and is now open to European startups*.
Applications can now be made in French and English (application form and auditions).
*European Union, Switzerland and Norway.
The “Cybersecurity for Industry” award, dedicated to startups in the OT sector, will be presented for the first time in 2022.
You are a European company already established, whether or not you are a partner of the FIC
You are less than 5 years old
You have a turnover of less than 5 million euros
You operate in the field of security, digital trust and industrial cybersecurity
N.B.: Apart from the winners of the 2020 and 2021 editions, participants from previous years can apply again (within the limit of 3 successive participations).
The finalists of the 2022 edition
2021 Jury composition
- Zeina ZAKHOUR, Global CTO Digital Security, ATOS (Chairwoman of the Jury)
- Olivier ALLEMAND, CISO, EDF
- Jean-Michel ANDRÉ, CIO,SEB Group
- Bertrand BLOND, Chef du Bureau Capacitaire Cyber, Commandement de la Cyberdéfense
- Général Marc BOGET, Commander of the Gendarmerie nationale’s cyberspace command
- Christophe BOUILLARD, CISO, MIRABAUD Bank
- Alain BOUILLÉ, General Delegate, CESIN
- VAE Arnaud COUSTILLIÈRE, President, Pôle d’Excellence Cyber
- Édouard de RÉMUR, Cyber Impact Investment funds
- Julien DREANO, CISO Group, FRAMATOME
- Aurore GILLET, Regional Security Information Officer, Eurofins GSC-NCS EU
- Olivier GUÉRIN, Deputy Head of Office – Industrial Policy, ANSSI
- Xavier GUIMARD, Deputy Digital Director, Ministry of the Interior
- Armand HESLOT, Head of the Technology Expertise Department, CNIL
- Sabri KHEMISSA, OT Cybersecurity Manager, IMERYS
- François LAVASTE, Executive Director, Tikehau Ace Capital
- Thierry MANCIOT, Head of ITS Industrial Information Security, Sanofi
- Malika PASTOR, Chief Information Digital Officer, Colliers
- Frédéric VALETTE, Technical Director, Ministry of the Interior
- Bernard CARDEBAT, Head of Cybersecurity, ENEDIS
- William LECAS, General Secretariat for Investment
2021 A look back at the FIC Startup Award 2021
After the auditions in January 2021, the Jury decided to reward three startups: Gitguardian, FIC Startup Award – Hackuity, Jury Prize and Ubble, Jury’s Favourite.
The finalists of the 2021 edition